We are happy to assist you with your vacation plans and hope that your arrival and stay will be smooth and memorable.
Please take a few minutes to review the following rules and regulations about our rental program.
- 7 days a week
- #of guests cannot exceed maximum occupancy
- Minimum age 25 yrs.
- Missouri rentals require $100 holding deposit (applies to total balance) due at time of booking.
- Florida rental requires 50% of total due holding deposit (applies to total balance) due at time of booking.
- Balance is due 21 days prior to arrival. If you make your reservation within 21 days of your arrival the entire amount is due at the time of booking.
- If you need to cancel your reservation, we will make every attempt to re-book your reservation.
- Notice of cancellation or request for transfer must be received in writing/email.
- Cancellation: 50% of Rents paid by Tenant will be refunded, less a processing fee of $25.00 and a cancellation fee of 10% of the total rent for the reserved term ONLY if the Property is re-rented for the same rate and time period. Refunds, if any, will be made 30 days following receipt of funds in full from new Tenant. If Property is not re-rented, all funds received from Tenant will be forfeited
- Shortened stay: Reducing the stay from the originally reserved period is considered a cancellation.
- 3:00 p.m. Missouri on arrival date
- 4:00 p.m. Florida on arrival date
- Early check-ins as scheduling permits.
- Sorry! no early check in on days we have back to back bookings
- 11 a.m. Missouri on departure date
- 10:00 a.m. Florida on departure date
- Sorry! no late check out on days we have back to back bookings
All properties are privately owned. We ask that you respect the rental property and the other properties or units around you. You must abide by all rules and regulations as outlined in your rental contract as well as those of any home owner associations or condominium complex rules and regulations.
All units are equipped for basic housekeeping, which includes furniture, coffee pot and toaster, cooking utensils, dinnerware, towels and linens. Adjustments for missing or stained towels or linens will be charged to your account. You are encouraged to bring your own beach towels, personal items or additional linens if required. Each unit is stocked with the following starter set: dishwasher tabs, dish soap, trash bags, toilet paper, paper towels. Each bathroom is stocked with the following; bath towels, hand towels, wash clothes, toilet paper, soap. All units are equipped with central heat and air conditioning, dishwasher, television and cable. In addition most units have a fireplace, although a couple are not useable (please inquire before renting). Most units have a gas or electric grill.
A housekeeping fee is charged on all reservations and is not negotiable. No daily maid service is provided under the terms of the rental agreement. Upon departure your property should be left in a responsible and tidy fashion. If the property is excessively dirty or if trash is left in the unit, you will be charged an additional housekeeping fee.
Telephones/Internet Most of our condos do not have phone service. Most all units have internet access, please check before booking.
We make every effort to keep our condos and homes well maintained. Please check your unit upon arrival and if anything is in need of repair, please call our office immediately or email us to avoid any charges to your account. Please remember that we are not a hotel and do not offer a 24-hour maintenance staff. However, should the property have a mechanical failure, we will make every effort to rectify the situation as quickly as possible. Due to unforeseen circumstances, we can not be held responsible for any mechanical failure of the appliances or air conditioning prior to or during your stay. If such occurs, upon notification we will contact the appropriate service person immediately to schedule the repairs. You will then have the following options:
1. Stay at the unit and await maintenance.
2. Move to another comparable unit, depending on availability. If there are no comparable units available you will receive a full refund of any remaining days should we need to cancel the rest of your stay.
Many of our owners maintain a locked closet or storage room in their home or condo for personal items. Please respect these locked closets and storage rooms. They are not included in your rental.
Items Left Behind
Lake Property Management and Housekeeping staffs are not responsible for personal items left behind. We will be happy to return any item to you at your expense. It will be mailed COD, plus handling charges or with credit card authorization, shipped UPS or other ground service.
Vacation Rental Agreements
You can view in detail our rental agreements here.
Missouri VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT
Florida VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT